This branch is the custodian of Municipal Corporation property. It is also among the major revenue earning branches of the corporation. It is under the control of joint commissioner/assistant commissioner.
- It controls and regulates the immovable property of the Municipal Corporation. Its functions are:
- To look after the immovable property of the corporation.
- To lease out, rent out or alienate the property of the corporation.
- To issue various business and other licenses under the Municipal Corporation Act.
- To control the labor hostels.
- Recovery of arrears/ Municipal Corporation’s dues.
- To grant permissions for hoardings, banners, posters, road shows etc.
- To regulate the activities of the hawkers, migratory labors etc.
- To look after the working women hostels.